Norvell Venetian One Dark 1 litre
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Norvell Venetian One Dark
- VENETIAN ONE SUNLESS SOLUTION: An exotic sunless formula with a unique combination of violet and brown tone bronzers, designed to mimic skin colors found on the beautiful beaches of the European Riviera. Deliberate and innovative formulation blends with all skin tones to produce a deep, long lasting tan. For those who want VENETIAN Sunless Solution, but don’t have a lot of time to spare, the VENETIAN ONE formulation provides swift sunless color while allowing for sooner rinse times.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS: The quality of DHA used in sunless products is directly related to the outcome of your sunless tan. Natural Enzymes to repair weak, dehydrated skin and promote the efficiency of the body’s own natural moisturization factor. Unique dermal barrier locks DHA within the top layer of skin. Formulated without Parabens, Gluten, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrance, Petrochemicals, GMO’s, Tricolsan. This product is designed for use in all airbrush/HVLP systems.
- SAY GOODBYE TO THE SMELL: These rave-worthy, spray tan solutions are fragranced-free with the essence of Paradise Breeze (always nut allergy-free), a deliberate fragrance combination that actually helps to eliminate that dreaded sunless tanning smell. Not just nice to smell, these formulations also trap and encapsulate the malodor molecules that occur when DHA reacts with the chemistry of one’s skin, rather than merely masking it.
- PROFESSIONAL TIP: The DHA will begin to activate within 2-4 hours after application. Do not bathe, shower or sweat for at least 8-hours after application. Avoid chlorinated pools for 18-hours. Brown cosmetic bronzers will wash away during first shower. Full DHA results develop within 18-24 hours. Results should last 5-7 days. The use of nose filters, eye shields, protective under garments and lip balm are recommended before applying sunless spray to body.
- NORVELL PRODUCTS HAVE A SHORT SHELF-LIFE: Due to the high quality of ingredients that are used to manufacture Norvell products, the typical shelf-life is 7 months from the production date to the expiration date.
Add some text content to a popup modal